18. April 2014

Stamping Plate KD3 from Born Pretty Store

Keeping my promise to show you another stamping plate that I got from Born Pretty Store. The more I use them, the more inspired I get: for such a price these plates are simply a treasure! Because look what a mani I got without any effort:


As a part of the "standard operating procedure" I would like to devote some words to the base colour. But just a few, because there is nothing much to describe, you will know everything yourself as soon as I say the name - Essie Lilacism.


Essie Lilacism is a light lilac cream - just as the name hints. Just because it's one of my first Essie polishes ever - I like it more than I should, probably. To be honest, it's nothing special, neither unique. The formula is good, so is the drying time.



What is more interesting is the stamping plate. I like 2 things about it: the designs it contains are quite simple but always handy and cute - hearts, dots, bows, stars - standard girly set :) And second, the full nail images are big enough not to care if they fit the nails. And my nails are relatively long at the moment.


Just FYI - the stamping plate costs... how much? No. It's 1.55$!!! You can find it at Born Pretty Store here, and as you know they have free shipping worldwide. Sounds great to me.



The stamping turned out quite fine, even though I made it within 7 minutes and used a usual polish for stamping, not any special one. 


So far so good, now if I see any nice stamping pates on Born Pretty Store - I'll take them because I got sufficient assurance in their quality.


And finally, here's a coupon for 10% discount at Born Pretty Store. Check their site, apart from stamping plates they have a whole huge variety of different decorations, nail art tools and supplements and other nice stuff for nails! 
*The stamping plate was kindly provided by Born Pretty Store PR team for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

13 Kommentare:

  1. It's super pretty and sweet - I really like it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really cute!!! I wonder if the patterns are wide enough for my nails...(I'm addicted to XL plates now)!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I think they are wide enough, although my nails don't look wide, they are very curvy and I didn't have any problems.. Neither with my thumbs, and they are actually quite wide :) Haha, XL plates rock!

      Löschen
  3. Какая плитка чудная, я тоже очень люблю простые дизайны.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Мне тоже подавай простые, абстрактные или цветочки) Все остальное как-то не привлекает)

      Löschen
  4. I love the final result, it's gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stars are lovely I need a design like that :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I wanted to have stars pattern for a long time too :)

      Löschen
  6. Lovely design and beautiful base colour! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen