27. April 2014

Green Grass and Shining Sun

... - it's not me being poetic, it's the name of the polish from El Corazón Spring 2014 collection called "Dreams of Spring". To be even more precise, the name is translated as "The grass is green and the sun is shining" (№07) and I decided that NOW is exactly the right season and time to wear it.

El Corazon Грезы о весне

El Corazon Грезы о весне

El Corazón Green Grass and Shining Sun is a bright green creme packed with dense but tiny blue shimmer, which paradoxically, doesn't shimmer at all - it appears rather matt. Nevertheless, it's due to this unshimmerable shimmer that the polish looks interesting - and unique.

El Corazon Грезы о весне

El Corazon Грезы о весне

The application was more than pleasant. The polish is very opaque, so 1 coat can be enough. I applied 2 coats to wear it longer but I didn't use the top coat - there was no need. It dries well and has a "plastic gloss finish" - I can't describe it better, haha.

El Corazon травка зеленеет солнышко блестит

El Corazon травка зеленеет солнышко блестит

Below I tried to capture that shimmer that is present in every polish of the collection. And on the photo above you can see that despite the tiny size of the shimmer, it's still visible from afar. 

El Corazon травка зеленеет солнышко блестит

What is also notable, the overall undertone of the shade is cold, so it was not making my hands look like lobster, which is an important thing in green polishes for me.

El Corazon травка зеленеет солнышко блестит

El Corazon травка зеленеет солнышко блестит

Just to let you know: I have 2 other polishes from this collection and I'll be showing them soon! :)
*The nail polish was kindly provided by El Corazón company for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

11 Kommentare:

  1. This one is great! So nice! The little blue specks in this polish make me want it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I like the specks too, they give a twist to the polish.. :)

      Löschen
  2. looks just beautiful! this is an awesome colour combo... unbelievable that it's so smooth and opaque :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I agree, and I always expect some difficulties in applying 'unusual' polishes, but yeah, this was not the case.. :)

      Löschen
  3. Прелестная коллекция, одна из редких, где я хочу себе все ))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Соглашусь пожалуй, хотя я очень редко хочу все лаки коллекции :)

      Löschen
  4. love the way it looks, it's rather unique :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This nail polish has a perfect name! :-) Beautiful green! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen